Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Railroad Tycoon!



I remember many posts back I was joking about building my owm railways. Perhaps in a way I have managed to get my own railroad. Virtually ofcourse, but I still can have steam engines running over rails I lay between cities I choose. And all this thanks to a computer game called Railroad Tycoon 2. I've got the Platinum Edition and the original CD. And it cost me just Rs. 100! Great bargain! I haven't won any games yet but its nice to see the steam locomotives puff along tracks. Hear their hissing and sucking and the rumble. I'm really lookingofrward to get better at this. I might not have the real thing, but this comes pretty close. Though I might have been happier if it had come slightly more closer. I mean the game could have been slightly more detailed and the graphics a lot more convincing. Cheers for now though, that I've been playing for hours now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home